Herbaria Green Jungle Pepper
From the Indian Malabar coast
€ 6,29 € 6,99 -10%
(€ 25,16 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Variety: Karimunda & Devamunda peppers
- For marinades, pastes & spreads
Item no.: HK-5004089, Content: 25 g, EAN: 4021269040893
A fruity, green pepper from the Tiger Reserve of the "Lake Periyar National Park". The peppercorns are harvested with great care by hand.
- Ideal for use in a mill or mortar.
- Sun dried & natural.
- From certified organic cultivation.
- Sprinkle over the dish at the end of cooking.
- Used whole, the soft peppercorns are suitable for marinades, pastes and spreads.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Potatoes, For Noodles and Pasta, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Vegetarian Dishes|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Flavour:||Fruity, Fruity and Spicy, Mild|
|Consistency :||For Spice Mills, Dried, Natural|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product::||Pepper|
- 100% Green Peppercorns (Karimunda,Devamunda)
Questions & Answers about Herbaria Green Jungle Pepper
English reviews written for Herbaria Green Jungle Pepper
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available