Herbaria Mild Wild Green Curry
Delicious green curry for fish and poultry dishes.
(€ 16,41 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Severity 4 of 10
- Perfect with coconut milk
Item no.: HK-5004505, Content: 70 g, EAN: 4021269102089
An exciting experience!
- What would world cuisine be without curries? They bring colour and spice to our food.
- Up to 35 different spices can be found in the classic powder- especially turmeric.
- Turmeric gives the prominent spice mix the yellow colour. Whether fruity, spicy or rather spicy, almost every family in India has its own recipe.
- A spice blend for Asian fish and poultry dishes. Harmonizes perfectly with coconut milk.
- sauté briefly with the other ingredients, do not fry.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, Indian Cuisine, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Braised Dishes, For Vegetarian Dishes, Cooking|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Level of Spiciness:||4 out of 10|
|Consistency :||Ground, Natural|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Questions & Answers about Herbaria Mild Wild Green Curry
English reviews written for Herbaria Mild Wild Green Curry
- No reviews available