Holle Organic Demeter Whole Grain Semolina Porridge
Made with tender, whole grains
(€ 11,96 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 5 months & up
- Easy to prepare
- Contains gluten
Item no.: XBV-HOL-252138, Content: 250 g, EAN: 7640104951308
German packaging: Bio Demeter Vollkorngetreidebrei Griess
- Babies 5 months old and up can enjoy this Organic Baby Porridge with Whole Grain Semolina. The porridge is made from carefully selected and strictly controlled organic cereals. The grains used for the porridge are processed with heat and moisture. The porridge can be served in many ways and offers an option for versatile and high-quality, nutritious meals.
The main ingredients come from:
- The porridge is quick and easy to prepare and does not require boiling water to cook. The porridge can be prepared with breast milk, baby milk or fresh milk. It can also be prepared with water, fruit or vegetables.
- Whole grains are processed into an easily digestible and baby-friendly form. The cereal starch is gently treated with heat and moisture, making it easier to digest. By using the whole grain, the valuable nutrients and active ingredients of the grain are largely preserved in the final product.
Note: Please read the section titled "Important Information About Baby Porridge" below.
- Demeter wholegrain semolina porridge 
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) (Fortified with vitamins, as required by law)
- from biodynamic agriculture
Contains wheat (gluten).
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy content / Calorific value||1520 / 363 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,5 g|
|from Sugar||1,5 g|
|Ingredients||per serving (100 g)|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine) (Thiamine)||1 mg|
Important Information About Baby Porridge
Questions & Answers about Organic Demeter Whole Grain Semolina Porridge
English reviews written for Holle Organic Demeter Whole Grain Semolina Porridge
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available