Honest Toil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Taste the very best olive oil made by a small family business in Greece
Honest Toil's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from 100% Koroneiki olives on the west coast of Peloponnese, Greece. The hand-harvested olives are cold-pressed in a local press within 24 hours after harvesting, resulting in a thick, gorgeous oil with an opaque yellow-green colour. The unblended, unfiltered oil is bottled only 2 miles away from the olive groves the olives grow in. The olives are harvested using traditional methods with the support of local farms and farmers.
Honest Toil is a small, family-run business that aims to support the local economy, helping small farms compete with bigger commercial olive oil producers. Enjoy olive oil that tastes like olive oil should: just full of gorgeous, unadulterated olive flavour.
Quality You Can Taste:
- The unblended olive oil stands out with its super-low acidity - this year it was only 0.2%!
- Enjoy a wonderfully smooth, full-bodied, completely raw extra virgin olive oil with a light peppery spice and fresh, grassy notes!
Honest Toil Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Greece, 500 ml
- Made from hand-harvested Koroneiki Olives
- Manufactured using Greek traditional methods
- With a handy swing-top closure
All prices incl. VAT.
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.300 products