Kulau Organic Coconut Spice - Buenos Aires
Mild & savoury spice mix
- For savoury dishes
- Severity level: 2 of 5
- With coconut flour & coconut blossom sugar
The Organic Coconut Spice - Buenos Aires is a mild and savoury spice blend that goes well with savoury dishes, vegetables and tofu. It contains tomato, garlic and rosemary among other ingredients.
Each Organic Coconut Spice by KULAU contains organic coconut blossom sugar and coconut flour. All other ingredients stem from controlled organic farming and are without additives.
- Marcus Lind, a longstanding spice expert and KULAU partner organizes the production and processing of these products.
- Filling the spices into glass is done under the highest quality standards at KULAU's partner, the Finneck Foundation.
- There people from a disabled backgrounds as well as people from the child and youth welfare, social services and workshops work closely together.
Taste & Inspire
Add a hint of coconut to your hearty dishes.
- KULAU Organic Coconut purée mixed with water (ratio 1:5) together with the KULAU Organic Coconut Spice creates a tasty sauce.
|Use:||For Vegetable Dishes, For Sauces|
|Flavour:||Savoury / Mildly Spicy|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Ingredients: coconut flour * (20%), coconut blossom sugar *, pepper *, tomato * (7%), garlic * (5%), onion *, chili * (5%), mustard *, coriander * (4%), pepper * (3%), Oregano *, thyme *, rosemary * (3%), cumin *, nutmeg * (2%)