Kulau Organic Coconut Spice - Jamaica
Mild & exotic flavour
- Ideal with seafood
- Severity level: 2 of 5
- With coconut flour & coconut blossom sugar
The Organic Coconut Spice - Jamaica by KULAU is a great flavour additive for seafood with its mild and exotic flavour. It contains mango, cardamom and pineapple other ingredients.
Each Organic Coconut Spice by KULAU contains organic coconut blossom sugar and coconut flour. All other ingredients stem from controlled organic farming and are without additives.
- Marcus Lind, a longstanding spice expert and KULAU partner organizes the production and processing of these products.
- Filling the spices into glass is done under the highest quality standards at KULAU's partner, the Finneck Foundation.
- There people from a disabled backgrounds as well as people from the child and youth welfare, social services and workshops work closely together.
Taste & Inspire
Add a hint of coconut to your hearty dishes.
- KULAU Organic Coconut purée mixed with water (ratio 1:5) together with the KULAU Organic Coconut Spice creates a tasty sauce.
|Use:||For Fish and Seafood|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Ingredients: coconut flour * (22%), coconut blossom sugar *, mango * (10%), dates * (10%), pineapple *, lemon and ginger * (7%), garlic *, pepper *,
Chili * (4%), lemon myrtle *, pepper *, cardamom * (3%), coriander *, cinnamon * (2%), turmeric *