Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Dulse Flakes
Dulse Seaweed - Flakes
- Organic sea vegetables
- Organic wild collection
- A whole new culinary experience
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavors. Aquatic plants are not only versatile, but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The dulse flakes have a have a crab-like flavour, are high-fiber and high-protein, low fat and sugar free.
- The KULAU dulse seaweed stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
First wash the dulse flakes, soak in water for 15 minutes and rinse well. Dulse perfect fit for many vegetable soups.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues.
|Free from:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|calorific value||204 kcal||37 kcal|
|fat||0.3 g||0 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.1 g||0 g|
|carbohydrates||15 g||2.7 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|fiber||28 g||7 g|
|salt||2.4 g||0.08 g|
|iodine||7.05 mg||1.31 mg|
Ingredients: 100% dulse (dulse seaweed, Palmaria palmata) *