Ölmühle Solling Organic Chia Oil
Cold-pressed, with many valuable fatty acids
€ 6,71 € 7,99 -16%
(€ 67,10 / l, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High in omega-3
- Mild, nutty aroma
- Also suitable for skincare
- Use cold only
Item no.: ÖS-23211, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4031192232111
Chia seeds were highyl valued and considered a staple food in ancient South American civilisations such as the Aztecs and Mayas. Healing powers have also been attributed to the tiny black seeds. Chia oil is particularly rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids.
Organic chia oil, with its golden yellow colour, nutty aroma and mild taste, can be added to dips, salads and steamed vegetables, meat or fish for added flavour. It also goes well with fruit salads or breakfast cereal with fresh fruit. You can even use it for skin and hair care. It is particularly beneficial for dry skin and brittle hair
- Do not consume more than 2 g chia oil in a day!
- The gently cold-pressed oil should never be heated. Only use it cold so as not to destroy the valuable nutrients.
- Chia seed oil is approved as a novel food in the EU and can be used as a dietary supplement.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades|
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Volume: Oil & Vinegar:||100 ml|
|Type of Product:||Vegetable Oils|
|Storage Information:||Store in a cool, dry place protected from light|
- Chia seed oil (Salvia hispanica)
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||3768 / 900 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||10,6 g|
|from Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||82,2 g|
|from Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||7,2 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
Questions & Answers about Ölmühle Solling Organic Chia Oil
English reviews written for Ölmühle Solling Organic Chia Oil
- No reviews available