Peperita Chopped Bhut Jolokia Chillies
Interesting seasoning, ideal for sauces & meat
- Spiciness: 10/10
- Great flavor
The freshly chopped Bhut Jolokia Chilis are both aggressively and interestingly spicy!
- The chilies are from certified organic cultivation, are hand-picked and are enriched with a minimal dose of apple cider vinegar and salt. Thanks to this process, the taste, aroma and extreme spiciness of the fruit remains unaffected. After opening the packaging you immediately smell the spiciness!
Ideally suited for tomato sauces, meat and fish dishes (especially squid).
Facts about the Bhut Jolokia Chili:
- 800,000 ° -1.001.300 ° SHU Scoville
- Spiciness: 8/10
- Color: green to deep red
- Shape: conical with a long end
- Dimensions: up to 4 cm long and 2 cm wide
- Cold air dried: 35 ° / 38 °
- Taste: notes of tomatoes and bark
Please note! These chillies are extremely spicy and should be used with care.
- Store in the refrigerator after opening
- Glass packaging with a metal screw cap
- Chili Bhut Jolokia (Organic, Biodynamic)
- Sea Salt
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic)
Questions & Answers about Peperita Chopped Bhut Jolokia Chillies
English reviews written for Peperita Chopped Bhut Jolokia Chillies
- No reviews available