Chocolina "Vanillekipferl" Baking Mix
A popular Austrian vanilla cookie conveniently in a baking mix!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These vanilla cookies are popular with children and adults. Ideal for a unique cookie experience!
- Empty the bottle's contents into a bowl and mix quickly.
- Allow the dough to rest for 1 hour in cling film in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and separate it in finished rolls.
- Divide the rolls into small pieces and cut them to form small crescents.
- Place on lined baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cover with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Sprinkle the hot cookies with more sugar!
You still need:
- 210g butter
- Vanilla sugar and icing sugar
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Wheat flour, almonds, sugar, icing sugar, vanilla sugar [sugar, flavoring, vanillin] salt
May contain traces of nuts.