Stöber Mühle Whole Grain Spelt Flour
A great alternative to wheat flour
(€ 3,89 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Can be used for many great dishes or pastries
- Easier to digest
- Origin: Waldviertel, Austria
Item no.: STM-129, Content: 1 Kilogramm, EAN: n/a
Whole Grain Spelt Flour
- Spelt grain is not exposed to air after it's harvested like wheat is, as it has a natural hull. It is extremely time-consuming to process spelt grains, which is why there aren't many mills that process spelt nowadays. The very complex process involves carefully peeling the grains out of their husks.
- Spelt is not gluten-free! Some people just find that the proteins in spelt are easier to digest than the proteins contained in conventional wheat.
- Since spelt flour absorbs more liquid than other types of flours, it is necessary to add more liquid than you would to conventional wheat flour recipes. You should also make sure your dough has enough time to rest.
- Spelt flour can be used to make pastries, waffles, baked goods and much more!
|Type of Product:||Flour|
- 100% Wholegrain Spelt Flour 
- Flour treatment agent - ascorbic acid
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1377 / 329 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,4 g|
|from Sugar||2,7 g|
0 English reviews written for Stöber Mühle Whole Grain Spelt Flour
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available