Yogi Tea Organic Classic Tea
The power and warmth of the Orient
(€ 106,68 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The best-known Ayurvedic herbal tea
- Brew using fruit juice or milk and honey
- Wonderful aroma
Item no.: XAY-YOG-450 T, Content: 17 Bags, EAN: 4012824400016
YOGI TEA® Classic is the tea is the first and best known of the Ayurvedic spice teas.
- Best enjoyed in the Indian tradition: sweetened and with a little milk or milk substitute.
- Enjoy any time of day! Caffeine-free.
- Green tea has been valued for years due to its mild flavour and valuable ingredients.
- Enjoy with fruit juice or with milk and honey.
Preparation- Tea Bags:
- Pour 250 ml of boiling water in a cup and leave the teabag to brew for 7 minutes. Brew longer for a more intense flavour.
Preparation- Loose Tea:
- Add 1 - 1.5 teaspoons of tea to 1 litre of boiling water. Cover for 15-20 minutes at a light boil. Strain and sweeten or add warm milk.
|Certifications:||Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming|
|Tea:||Teabags, Loose Leaf Tea|
|Type of Product:||Ayurvedic Teas|
|Steeping Time:||7 Minutes|
|Water Temperature:||100 °C|
Questions & Answers about Organic Classic Tea
English reviews written for Organic Classic Tea
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.300 products