Ankerkraut BBQ Salt Block
For a tasty, salty flavor!
(€ 0,73 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 20x 20 x 2.5
- From Pakistan
- For fish, meat & vegetables
Item no.: AK-4260347894892, Content: 2,20 kg, EAN: 4260347894892
The "BBQ Salt Block" is cut from huge blocks of rock salt. This salt comes from the Salt Range in Pakistan. It is ideal for grilling 2 full-size steaks or fillets.
Easy to use:
- Put the block on the indirect section of the grill and let it heat up.
- After a few minutes, it is ready for use.
- Pork, poultry, vegetables, tofu, fish or prawns are all tasty grilled on the block- it adds a deliciously salty flavour!
Cleanup is also easy:
- Never place the block in the dishwasher, in water or use dishwashing detergent.
- Scrape off any residue with a knife and use a clean metal sponge or a damp towel to wipe down the block.
- Wrap in a cotton cloth and store dry.
- You can block as often as you like, but naturally, the size of the block is reduced lightly with each use.
- Since the salt blocks are natural products, the edges and corners may not be perfectly straight or perfectly finished.
|Use:||For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Grilling|
- Rock Salt
Questions & Answers about Ankerkraut BBQ Salt Block
English reviews written for Ankerkraut BBQ Salt Block
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available