Bake Affair Spelt Gift Box
A great gift for bakers
- Packed in an elegant gift box
- In the best Austrian quality
- Made with high-quality baker's linen
Give your loved ones a special gift! This great surprise is sure to put a smile on the face of anyone who loves to bake. The spelt bread baking mix was made exclusively from Austrian ingredients.
The set includes:
1 x Spelt Bread Baking Mix- Spelt Through and Through (667g)
1 x Baker's Linen,
1 x Baker's Knife
- Pour the baking mix into a bowl and add 450ml of water and knead well by hand or with a suitable kitchen appliance
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rest for about 30 minutes
- After the "resting phase", shape the dough into the desired shape and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Then cover the dough and let it rise at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (for bread rolls) to 220 ° C to 230 ° C (for bread)
- The baking paper can also be coated with water to make the bread even more crispy
- Score the top of the baguette several times with a sharp knife
- Rolls: bake at 220 ° C (convection) for about 12 minutes. Then remove the rolls from the baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes
- Bread: bake at 230 ° C (electric) for 10 minutes, then lower the oven down to 190 ° C and bake for another 20 minutes. Then remove the bread from the baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes.
|Type of Product::||Gift Ideas, Baking Mixes|