Bioenergie Ancient Salt - Fine
Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
€ 3,59 € 3,99 -10%
(€ 3,59 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Finely ground
- From one of the oldest salt mines in Germany
- Natural and free of additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: XAY-BIO-60089, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9004307060089
Fine Ancient Salt
- The ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- Ancient salt is white to slightly grey in colour and is suitable to use on a daily basis. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse salt suitable for salt mills.
|Discounts:||At Least 10% Off|
|Use:||As a Finishing and Table Salt, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetables and Salads, For Vegetable Dishes, For Sauces, For Soups|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- Rock salt (non-iodized)
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Ancient Salt - Fine
English reviews written for Bioenergie Ancient Salt - Fine
- No reviews available