Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
(€ 12,45 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Finely ground
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: XAY-BIO-71320, Content: 200 g, EAN: 9004307071320
This ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- The natural, slightly grey colouring is typical of ancient salt.
- Ancient salt can be used daily for seasoning a variety of dishes. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse texture perfect for salt grinders.
- Mined in one of the oldest salt mines in Germany.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Potatoes, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Soups|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- Rock salt (non-iodized)
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
English reviews written for Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.150 products