Birkmann Cause We Care Gugelhupf Cake Pan
Sustainably made with recycled tinplate
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Also for electric & gas ovens
- Reduced baking time
- Extra high edge
Item no.: XMW-BIR-889088, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 4026883889088
Sustainable, energy efficient and fully recyclable! This Gugelhupfform cake pan made of recycled tinplate has several features that make it the perfect baking accessory in a sustainable kitchen.
- Made of recycled material & fully recyclable
- High energy efficiency thanks to ideal heat conduction & reduced baking time
- Non-stick / free from PFOA & PFOS
- Very high sides with leakproof base
- Heat-resistant up to 230°C / also suitable for electric and gas ovens
Instructions for use & care:
- Please grease and flour thoroughly before baking to ensure easy release
- Not dishwasher safe, please wash by hand.
|18 cm||9.5 cm||ca. 1,200 ml|
|22 cm||10.5 cm||ca. 1,800 ml|
|Type of Product:||Baking Pans & Cookie Cutters|
Cause we Care - Birkmann presents a collection of sustainable products that are made in Germany exclusively from rapidly renewable raw materials or recycled materials such as bamboo, wood, tinplate and kraft paper. The company thus sets new standards that successfully combine sustainability and stylish design with minimal packaging.