Classic Ayurveda Organic Ginger - Ground
(€ 97,25 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Rasa flavour - spicy
Item no.: XAY-AN-12346, Content: 40 g, EAN: 4032582002185
- Ginger goes well with vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and baked goods.
- Ginger is one of the most important spices in Ayurveda.
- The name "ginger" in Sanskrit is Vishabhesaj which means "universally balancing".
- Its flavour (Rasa) is spicy.
- Its effect after digestion (Vipaka) is sweet.
|Use:||For Baking, For Breads, For Vegetable Dishes, For Sweets and Desserts|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Single Spices|
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) 
- from controlled organic cultivation