Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
Rasayana - nutritional supplements
(€ 9,99 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Consists of haritaki, amalaki and bibhitaki
- All flavours
- Balances all doshas
Item no.: XAY-AN-12315, Content: 70 g, EAN: 4032582003106
Triphala consists of three myrobalan fruits (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki). A third of the contents of each of these fruits are used.
- Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic mixture and contains five flavours with the exception of salt. This means that all three doshas are balanced.
According to Ayurveda, Triphala has a cooling effect.
- Of course, Triphala is an important component of Indian cuisine and is used for daily balance. Therefore long-term consumption is recommended.
Triphala is an ancient ayurvedic superfood. It aims to built both the "dhatus" (Ayurvedic tissue layers) and as well as the "shotas" (microchannels) - according to Ayurvedic tradition (scientifically unproven).
- Triphala is an excellent Ayurvedic dietary supplement that can be consumed throughout the year.
- The AMLA Natur Triphala is of particularly high quality. It is characterized by a very high ORAC value (anti-oxidative potential). It differs from conventional Triphala products due to the cultivation and production methods used.
- Take 2 teaspoons daily added to water or a smoothie.
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product::||Spice Blends|
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
- No reviews available