Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
Rasayana - nutritional supplements
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Triphala consists of three myrobalan fruits (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki). A third of the contents of each of these fruits are used.
- Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic mixture and contains five flavours with the exception of salt. This means that all three doshas are balanced.
According to Ayurveda, Triphala has a cooling effect.
- Of course, Triphala is an important component of Indian cuisine and is used for daily balance. Therefore long-term consumption is recommended.
Triphala is an ancient ayurvedic superfood. It aims to built both the "dhatus" (Ayurvedic tissue layers) and as well as the "shotas" (microchannels) - according to Ayurvedic tradition (scientifically unproven).
- Triphala is an excellent Ayurvedic dietary supplement that can be consumed throughout the year.
- The AMLA Natur Triphala is of particularly high quality. It is characterized by a very high ORAC value (anti-oxidative potential). It differs from conventional Triphala products due to the cultivation and production methods used.
- Take 2 teaspoons daily added to water or a smoothie.
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Spice Blends|
Ingredients: Amla (Indian gooseberry) fruit powder *, Rispige Myrobalan fruit powder *, green Myrobalan fruit powder *
* from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
- No reviews available
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.150 products