Cosmoveda Organic Kalmegh Churna
Made from the Andrographis paniculata plant
(€ 162,38 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From Indian and Sri Lankan Fair Trade projects
- Gently produced below 40 ° C
Item no.: XAY-COS-134062, Content: 80 g, EAN: 4032108134062
Kalmegh - Andrographis paniculata - is an upright, annual herb with small flowers whose leaves, seeds and roots are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- Take 1 level measuring spoonful, preferably distributed into 2 portions with warm water between meals.
|Use:||For Hot Drinks|
|Certifications:||Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||Recommended daily allowance (2,7 g)|
|Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)||2,7 g|
|from Polyphenols||22,41 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Kalmegh Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Kalmegh Churna
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available