Emile Henry Baking Stone
The unique alternative to the baking tray
- For preparing, baking and serving
- Made of highly resistant ceramic
- Size: 42.5 x 31.5 cm
This innovative baking stone made of high-quality ceramic is a great alternative to conventional baking sheets, baking paper and foil. The brick is made of one hundred per cent natural materials and is guaranteed to contain no harmful substances which may affect your food.
In addition, the baking stone offers many other advantages:
- Uniquely practical - you can cook, bake and serve on the stone.
- Thanks to the highly resistant surface, cutting on the stone is no problem.
- You do not need baking paper or foil.
- The taste of the ingredients is not changed when heated.
- Since the stone is both heat and cold resistant, you can prepare dishes on it and chill until it is ready.
- With its attractive design, the stone is also excellent for serving. It also keeps the dishes warm longer.
And what distinguishes the baking stone:
- Slim and clear design
- Generously dimensioned handles for a secure hold
- Small grooves against dripping and leaking of juices
- Easy cleaning thanks to smooth surface
- Suitable for most ovens
|Meta Information:||Baking Pans & Cookie Cutters|
Material: HR ceramic
Size: 42.5 x 31.5 cm