Galup Christmas Edition - Traditional Panettone
"Buon natale" from Piedmont, Italy
- Made according to a classic recipe
- Made with candied fruits and hazelnut glaze
Christmas Edition - Traditional Panettone
- The Galup pastry shop has been making traditional Piedmont panettone since 1922. Only the best ingredients like free-range eggs, fresh whole milk, butter and selected wheat flour are used to make the cake. The mother yeast dough used for the panettone dates back to 1922 and is fed every day with water and flour.
- The panettone contains nuts, candied fruits and whole almonds, the most popular and most traditional flavour. Thanks to the Christmas packaging, the classic panettone is a perfect gift for all connoisseurs of Italian delicacies.
- Information on storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place at a maximum of 18 ° to 20 ° C.
|Traces of:||F - Soybeans, H - Nuts|
|Meta Information:||Gift Ideas, Sweets & Snacks|