- Traditional Italian biscuits
- High-quality metal tin
- A wonderful gift idea
Krumiri Biscuits in a Tin
- Krumiri are a traditional speciality from Piedmont, Italy, where they were invented in 1878. The cookies are made with wheat flour, butter, eggs and sugar. The curved shape and the rough surface are classic characteristics of the biscuits.
- Krumiri go well with tea, wine, liqueur as well as zabaione or other creamy dishes.
- The beautiful metal tin shows off the biscuits and makes a lovely gift.
- Information on storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place at a maximum of 18 ° to 20 ° C.
|May Contain Traces Of: :||H - Nuts|
|Type of Product::||Snacks|
English reviews written for Galup Krumiri Biscuits in a Tin
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available