Galup Panettone with Glazed Chestnuts
Regional specialties combined in one cake
- Nutty flavours
- Mate without raisins and lemon peel
- Fluffy sourdough cake
This panettone combines some of the most delicious specialities from Piedmont:
- Hand-glazed chestnuts from Cuneo
- The world's best hazelnut the "Tonda Gentile IGP" hazelnut
- The classic, fluffy sourdough panettone cake batter
The pastry chefs at the Galup bakery created a culinary masterpiece of sweet, nutty flavours in this cake. Unlike the classic panettone, this flavour does not contain raisins or candied citrus fruits.
- The packaging is a work of art in itself and makes the panettone a perfect gift.
- Information on storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place at a maximum of 18 ° to 20 ° C.
|Traces of:||F - Soybeans, H - Nuts|
|Meta Information:||Gift Ideas, Sweets & Snacks|