Galup Panettone with Moscato Wine (Yellow)
Almost like a fairy tale
- With real Moscato d'Asti DOCG wine
- Characteristic muscat grape aroma
- With hazelnut glaze
Panettone with Moscato Wine (Yellow)
- The "Moscato d'Asti DOCG" is a sweet white wine from the Piedmont region of Italy. The popular Asti Spumante is made from these grapes during their second fermentation.
- Galup combines the sweet, distinctive taste of the muscat grape with another Piedmontese specialty, the panettone. This version of panettone does not have candied citrus fruits, but it does have raisins in the batter. The crispy hazelnut glaze is decorated with sugar granules and whole, roasted almonds.
- Information on storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place at a maximum of 18 ° to 20 ° C.
|May Contain Traces Of: :||F - Soybeans, H - Nuts|
|Type of Product::||Gift Ideas, Sweets & Snacks|