Herbaria Organic Mediterranean Breadcrumbs
Enjoy them with vegetables, cheese and salad
Out of StockNo longer in production.
These breadcrumbs are produced by hand in Bavaria without added enzymes. They are seasoned with a clever herb and spice mixture.
The Mediterranean breadcrumbs can be used for many dishes: fish, meat, vegetables, tofu or cheese. They make a beautifully crisp breading, salad, pasta or antipasti. Also perfect for stuffed vegetables and crumbled feta.
(Preparation time: 25 minutes Serves 4)
- 1 large eggplant
- 800 g tomatoes
- 400 g penne
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- Sicilian rock salt
- 125 g Mediterranean breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch mint
- Cut the eggplant into small cubes and fry in a nonstick frying pan, and fry until golden brown for 8-10 minutes over high heat, stirring often, so that the cubes are evenly browned on all sides.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes, taking care to remove the stems. Simmer the tomatoes in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the penne according to package directions until al dente.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Fry the breadcrumbs with 3 tablespoons olive oil just until crispy, then let them cool on a plate.
- Fry the garlic in a pan with the remaining olive oil for 1 minute. Add the eggplant and tomatoes and season with the breadcrumbs.
- Chop the mint leaves thoroughly.
- Drain the penne, mix with the mint and the sauce and let boil briefly. Distribute the penne on plate and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
|Use:||For Baking, For Fish and Seafood, For Vegetable Dishes, Mediterranean Cuisine|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
English reviews written for Herbaria Organic Mediterranean Breadcrumbs
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.300 products