- For Mediterranean cuisine
- Spice Level 5 of 10
- Goes well with mushroom dishes
Curry - Fireworks for the Palate!
- What would world cuisine be without curries? They bring colour and spice to our food.
- Up to 35 different spices can be found in the classic powder- especially turmeric.
- Turmeric gives the prominent spice mix its yellow colour. Whether fruity, spicy or rather spicy, almost every family in India has its own recipe.
This spice mix goes great with Mediterranean stews and vegetable dishes (eg "Pasta e fagioli"), mushrooms or smoked meats.
- Sauté briefly with the other ingredients, or mix into your dish, do not fry.
|Use:||For Spreads, For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, Indian Cuisine, For Potatoes, Mediterranean Cuisine, For Noodles and Pasta, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Braised Dishes, For Vegetarian Dishes, Cooking|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Level of Spiciness:||5 out of 10|
|Consistency :||Ground, Dried, Natural|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Tomato flakes, black pepper, roasted onion, eggplant, cumin, guntur chili, lemon, thyme, porcini mushrooms, olive leaves, fennel, coriander seeds, garlic
From organic farming
English reviews written for Herbaria Stramboli Fire Curry
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available