Kulau Organic Coconut Spice - Bangkok
Discreet yet spicy spice mixture
- Ideal for Thai dishes
- Severity level: 2 of 5
- With coconut flour & coconut blossom sugar
The Organic Coconut Spice - Bangkok by KULAU offers a discreetly spicy taste, ideally suited for refining Thai dishes such as curries or salad dressings. It contains lemongrass, cumin and coriander among other ingredients.
Each Organic Coconut Spice by KULAU contains organic coconut blossom sugar and coconut flour. All other ingredients stem from controlled organic farming and are without additives.
- Marcus Lind, a longstanding spice expert and KULAU partner organizes the production and processing of these products.
- Filling the spices into glass is done under the highest quality standards at KULAU's partner, the Finneck Foundation.
- There people from a disabled backgrounds as well as people from the child and youth welfare, social services and workshops work closely together.
Taste & Inspire
Add a hint of coconut to your hearty dishes.
- KULAU Organic Coconut purée mixed with water (ratio 1:5) together with the KULAU Organic Coconut Spice creates a tasty sauce.
|Free from:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Ingredients: coconut blossom sugar *, coconut flour * (20%), lemon ginger * (7%), chilli * (6%) coriander * (6%) onion *, garlic *, pepper *, lemon myrtle *, chives *, lemongrass * (4%), cumin *, turmeric *