Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Sea Spaghetti
Kelp - Spaghetti
- Organic sea vegetables
- Organic wild collection
- A whole new culinary experience
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavors. Aquatic plants are not only versatile, but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The Sea Spaghetti (himanthalia elongata) have long, tender leaves, are high-fiber and high-protein, low fat and sugar free.
- The KULAU Sea Spaghetti stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
First wash the sea spaghetti, soak in water for 30 minutes and rinse well. Sea Spaghetti is an ideal topping for pizza or substitute for gluten-free pasta.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues.
|Use:||For Noodles and Pasta|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|calorific value||168 kcal||51 kcal|
|fat||1 g||<0.5 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||<0.5 g||0 g|
|fiber||36 g||14 g|
|iodine||9.24 mg||2.64 mg|
Ingredients: 100% himanthalia elongata (algae, Himanthalia elongata) *