Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Wakame Flakes
Brown algae - Flakes
- Organic sea vegetables
- Organic wild collection
- A whole new culinary experience
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavors. Aquatic plants are not only versatile, but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The brown seaweed wakame has a subtle flavour reminiscent of the ocean with a slightly crisp texture. It is high in fiber and protein, low fat and sugar free.
- The KULAU wakame seaweed stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
First wash the wakame flakes, soak in water for 15 minutes and rinse well.Use as a salad base with sesame, lemon and fresh chilli.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues.
|Uses:||For Vegetables and Salads|
|Free from:||Flavour Enhancers , Artificial Flavours , Artificial Colours , Preservatives|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|calorific value||162 kcal||27 kcal|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.4 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|iodine||5.8 mg||3.87 mg|
Ingredients: 100% wakame seaweed (brown algae, Undaria pinnatifida) *