Opinel N°08 Outdoor Folding Knife S.O., Red
Reliable tool for trekking, sailing, ski touring and much more.
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Special blade to cut synthetic & natural ropes
- Shackle key opener
- Includes a whistle 110 dB
Item no.: XMW-CDU-OP001714, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 3123840017148
There are quite a few sports and outdoor activities where a multifunctional knife - such as this one - is essential. The N°08 knife has a particularly strong blade that is 2.5 mm thick and includes a serrated edge over 3.5 cm. It can cleanly cut through ropes and also has a shackle key opener. I thas a built-in whistle that can be heard over a radius of 300 m in case of an emergency. The handle made of reinforced fibreglass polyamide is resistant to water and impacts and guarantees long use and durability.
The patented Virobloc® safety ring offers the best protection through manual locking of the blade both in opened and closed modes.
- A cleverly designed must-have tool for sailing, mountaineering, canyoning, trekking
- Resistant to water, heat and impacts
- Corrosion-resistant martensite steel blade
- Virobloc® security system
- Patented quality from France
- Lifetime warranty
Material: martensite stainless steel, fibreglass polyamide
Dimensions: 8.5 cm blade
|Type of Product:||folding knife|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, fibreglass composite|