Bake Affair Grilled Bread Sunny Rub
Perfect for barbecue season
€ 6,99 (€ 0,94 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Summer aroma
- Free from artificial dyes and preservatives
- Vegan and palm oil-free
Item no.: STM-9120101510138, Content: 746 g, EAN: 9120101510138
The Sunny Rub Grill Bread goes well with fresh summer salads, vegetables, chicken, veal, lamb, seafood or fish. The small spice sachet of rub that comes with the mix can also be used to make your own spice mix. You can use it to brush onto grilled meat, vegetables or fish.
- Bake Affair does not use any artificial additives in the production of its baking mixes and only works with selected ingredients from the region.
- The baking mix is very easy to use.
- Take the small spice ball and crumble it up over a small bowl. Add 5 tablespoons of apple juice, beer or water, stir and set aside.
- Add 450 ml of water and the bread mix to a bowl and stir. Knead well by hand or with a suitable mixer.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rest for about 20-30 minutes.
- Knead the dough well and shape it, then let it rest for another 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven (electric) or the grill to 230 ° C.
- Stir the rub until it has a creamy consistency and spread it over the bread.
- Coat the baking paper with water to ensure you get a nice crispy crust!
- Oven: place the bread on a baking sheet that has been covered with baking paper. Bake at 230 ° C for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 190 ° C and bake again for about 15 minutes.
- Grill: heat the grill to 230 ° C and place the bread directly on the wire rack over indirect heat.Cclose the lid, open the ventilation slide and bake for about 20 minutes.
|May Contain Traces Of: :||A - Gluten|
|Type of Product::||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1461 / 349 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,4 g|
|from Sugar||1,6 g|
Grilled Bread with Sunny Rub - How to Video (in German)