Classic Ayurveda Liquorice Root - Ground
Sweet & tart flavour
(€ 11,23 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for desserts
- May be used as herbal tea
- Healthy when consumed in moderation!
Item no.: XAY-AN-12374, Content: 40 g, EAN: 4032582002406
Sweet & Tart Flavour
- The liquorice root is a popular ingredient for many Indian and Ayurvedic dishes and recipes.
- Liquorice powder can be used in desserts or as a herbal tea.
Consume in moderation!
- Avoid excessive consumption of liquorice when suffering from high blood pressure.
- Liquorice may contain up to 14% glycyrrhizin.
- The daily dose of glycyrrhizin must not exceed more than 100 mg per day according to the EU recommendations.
- This corresponds to 700 mg of liquorice (about one levelled teaspoon of liquorice powder).
- Licorice (Glycorhiza glabra) root
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Liquorice Root - Ground
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Liquorice Root - Ground
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available