Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Whole
A spice with a strong flavour
(€ 87,80 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bitter & spicy
- Balances all 3 doshas
- Promotes Agni
Item no.: XAY-AN-12357, Content: 50 g, EAN: 4032582002246
Gentle Pitta with a strong flavour
- Coriander has a bitter and spicy flavour (rasa).
- Coriander will balance all three doshas, especially pitta.
- It has an invigorating, balancing quality for the whole body according to Ayurvedic understanding.
- It should promote the Agni (digestive fire), without increasing pitta.
- Coriander goes well with curries, chutneys, dal and bread and is a component of spice blends such as curry or garam masala.
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Single Spices|
- Coriander 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Whole
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Whole
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.300 products