Classic Ayurveda Organic Liquorice Root - Grated
Sweet & tart flavour
(€ 54,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for desserts
- May be used as a herbal tea
- Consume in moderation!
Item no.: XAY-AN-12361, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032582002390
Sweet & Tart Flavour
- The liquorice root is a popular ingredient for many Indian and Ayurvedic dishes and recipes.
- Liquorice powder can be used in desserts or as a herbal tea.
Consume in moderation!
- Avoid excessive consumption of liquorice when suffering from high blood pressure.
- Liquorice may contain up to 14% glycyrrhizin.
- The daily dose of glycyrrhizin must not exceed more than 100 mg per day according to the EU recommendations.
- This corresponds to 700 mg of liquorice (about one levelled teaspoon of liquorice powder).
|Use:||For Hot Drinks, Indian Cuisine, For Sweets and Desserts|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- Licorice (Glycorhiza glabra) root 
- from controlled organic cultivation