Herbaria Organic Bavarian Breadcrumbs
Pretzel crumbs for almost every dish!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These ensure a great taste! These pretzel crumbs can be used for fried chicken, cutlets and vegetables. For crunchy dishes you can also try sprinkling the bread crumbs over raclette, Obazda and dumplings. Handcrafted in Bavaria without enzymes or other additives.
(Preparation time: 45 minutes. Serves 4)
- 1 roasted chicken or 1 kg cut up chicken
- 2 eggs
- 80 g flour
- 200 g bread crumbs
- Sicilian rock salt
- Approximately 1 l neutral oil (eg sunflower oil, or butter)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 lemon
- Divide the chicken into eight pieces. First, remove the chicken breast fillets and halve them. Then remove the wings, and keep them whole. Finally remove the legs and freeze the bones for broth or soups.
- Break the eggs, and whisk them together in a deep plate with a fork. Place the flour and breadcrumbs in two other dishes. Salt the chicken pieces and coat with flour, then shake off the excess. Then dip in the eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan to about 140 degrees. Fry the breaded chicken pieces fry until golden brown for 15 to 20 minutes, turn twice. Drain the chicken on paper towels. Serve with chopped parsley, lemon wedges, cranberries and potato salad.
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|