Herbaria Organic Gluten Pop Breadcrumbs
These low-gluten bread crumbs can be used for many dishes: fish, meat and vegetables, crispy bread, pasta, vegetables and casseroles. Use them to add crunch to dumplings, burgers, etc. These breadcrumbs make a crunchy topping for almost everything! These crumbs are made with low gluten grains and were refined with a subtle herb and spice mixture.
(Time: 30 minutes Serves 4 (12 pieces))
- 400 g zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 onion
- 6-8 tablespoons canola oil
- Sicilian rock salt
- 75 g + 500g breadcrumbs
- 50 g ground chia seeds
- Wash and grate the zucchini coarsely, lightly salt and leave sit for a few minutes. Wash the lemon in hot water, grate the peel finely, and squeeze out 2 tablespoons juice. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop. In the meantime, peel and finely dice the onion.
- Cook 2 tablespoons of canola oil with a pinch of salt for 3 minutes. Add the lemon juice, the lemon peel and parsley, boil briefly and then remove from heat.
- Press the zucchini firmly between a kitchen towel to remove excess water. Add 75 g of Herbaria breadcrumbs and the ground chia seeds to the oil and lemon juice mixture. Knead and let swell for about 10 minutes.
- With wet hands, roll the zucchini in breadcrumbs and fry in the oil. Serve with salad, potato salad, BBQ sauce or as part of a burger.