Herbaria Organic Cumeo Pepper
For an exceptional, fruity taste
(€ 59,96 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Full-bodied flavour
- Woody taste
- The new pepper trend
Item no.: HK-05004721, Content: 25 g, EAN: 4021269128911
German packaging: Bio Cumeo Pfeffer
This rare, wild-growing fruit is collected from the slopes of the Himalayas in Nepal.
- The Cumeo peppercorns have a warm, woody note with subtle grapefruit and lemon flavours.
- Perfect for pepper lovers!
- The shrubby plants grow up to 5 metres high. They grow in pristine natural conditions at an altitude of about 1,500m.
- The red peppercorns quickly lose their delicious flavour, so the peppercorns are harvested when they are green.
- Traditionally, these Nepalese pepper are used only on very special holidays.
- The Cumeo pepper belongs to the laurel family and is related to the Szechuan pepper.
- Goes well with fish or pasta, salads, fruit, cream cheese, cottage cheese or just with a glass of water with lemon. You can also refine cocktails with the wonderful notes of pepper.
- The pepper should be added after cooking, otherwise, it loses its taste. Enjoy the pepper on fish or sprinkle a bit on top of ice cream for a special surprise! With its lemony flavour, it tastes great with creamy risotto and Italian pasta dishes.
- If you add a few Cumeo peppercorns to another pepper variety, you get a wonderful citrus pepper.
- Woody, with light grapefruit and lemon flavours, full-bodied with a subtle spiciness.
|Use:||For Stews, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetables and Salads, For Vegetable Dishes, For Grilling, For Potatoes, For Sauces, For Vegetarian Dishes, Cooking|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Flavour:||Fresh and Aromatic, Savoury / Mildly Spicy|
|Consistency :||For Spice Mills, Dried, Natural|
|Type of Product::||Pepper|
- Cumeo Pepper