Herbaria Organic French Press Tea - Red Apple
A refined composition
(€ 83,17 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Intense fruit flavour
- Apple, hibiscus blossom & redcurrant
- Delicious both hot and cold
Item no.: HK-05006836, Content: 60 g, EAN: 4021269135469
The Red Apple loose-leaf tea owes its intense aromas and taste to fruity apple, fragrant hibiscus blossom and whole red currants. Ideal for brewing in a French press and also suitable for making iced tea. All natural and simply delicious.
- Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 2 - 3 teaspoons for each cup in a French press
- Steep for 10 minutes and push down the strainer.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy! The French press can also be placed on the table to serve.
|Tea:||Loose Leaf Tea|
|Certifications:||Austrian Organic Guarantee|
|Type of Product:||Fruit Teas|
|Steeping Time:||10 Minutes|
|Water Temperature:||100 °C|
- 31% Apples
- Hibiscus flowers
- Rosehip Peels
- Orange Peel
- Beetroot 
- 100% organic ingredients from controlled organic cultivation