Rapunzel bioSnacky Keimli Mini Germinator
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Diameter 15cm
- With domed lid
- For growing sprouts of all kinds
Item no.: BIOG-305754, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 4006040169949
The perfect accessory to grow sprouts of all kinds! The Keimli Mini Germinator by Rapunzel has a diameter of 15 cm and is ideal for growing sprouts such as cress or rocket which are simply rinsed with water and kept moist. The domed lid covers the sprouts and creates conditions similar to a greenhouse - a quick, easy and fool-proof way to grow your own sprouts at home!
It is easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
How to use:
- Place the sprouting tray with the sieve in a bright spot but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse your seeds well under running water using a sieve. Depending on the type of seed, you may need to soak the seeds first (see instructions on the seed packet).
- Fill the tray with 1 cm of water.
- Spread the seeds evenly in a thin layer in the sieve.
- Submerge the sieve in fresh water 2-3 times so that your seeds are thoroughly wet.
- Place the sieve on the nubs so that the seeds are no longer under water.
- Leave about 5 mm of water in the tray to ensure a good moisture content.
- Enjoy your sprouts after a few days!
|Type of Product::||Sprouts|
|Storage Information:||Store in a dry place.|